Monday, May 18, 2015

TRANSFERS!

NEW COMPANION!! my new comp is sister fernandes and shes super tiny, super cute, and SO hilarious!

and all she eats for breakfast is chocolate. 

but anyway, this week was great!! and cold!! the winter months are june and july so its really been cooling down (like mid 70´s haha) and raining a lot!! yesterday we were eating lunch with some members and then it started DOWNPOURING and we walked to our next appointment and sat down on the wood bench and taught a lesson and then we stood up and yeah... on the bench were two wet bum marks.. hahah it was super embarrassing!! 

BUT also this week we deep cleaned our house and then that night i went to make some toast and pulled oout the toaster thing and there was about 8 baby cockroaches that went running! becasue when we deep cleaned the house we destroyed their homes. but oh i about i burned the house down!! 

also my first district leader, Elder William, always told me ``DO A FLIP!!`` everytime he saw me, and then he got transfered up north and today i got a phone call that went like this:

me: hello?
person: hi! whos speaking?
me: sister lloyd
person: hi sister lloyd! how are you? i have something to ask of you. 
me: im good! and what?
person: DO A FLIP!!!!!!!!!!!!!
me: HAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!! 
person: IM BACK IN CAMPO GRANDE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hahahahaha it was super funny. 

but thats about all the exciting new that happened this week.

IM HAPPY, HEALTHY (for now), AND COLD!! 

 John 16:33
These things I have spoken unto you, that in me ye might have peace. In the world ye shall have tribulation; but be of good cheer; I have overcome the world. 


No comments:

Post a Comment