Monday, May 16, 2016

ACABOU!

Matthew 16: 25-26
 
 25 For whosoever will save his life shall lose it: and whosoever will lose his life for my sake shall find it.
 26 For what is a man profited, if he shall gain the whole world, and lose his own soul? or what shall a man give in exchange for his soul?

My time in Brazil has come to an end. I have loved every second of my mission and have grown and learned so much.
I know the gospel of Jesus Christ is true and I know that it has to power to change lives- no matter how hurt, lost, or far away the person is. The gospel has the power to bring every soul back to our Celestial home. 

I am forever grateful for the people I have met and the chance I had to get to know the Savior a little better. 


Thanks for all your support and love!! I love you all. 

See you all soon. 

-Sis Lloyd

No comments:

Post a Comment