Monday, March 28, 2016

Easter

This week was another good one! Sister Lopes and I have been studying more about the atonment and I found some amazing scriptures; St John 15: 5-14

 5 I am the vine, ye are the branches: He that abideth in me,and I in him, the same bringeth forth much fruit: for without me ye can do nothing.
 6 If a man abide not in me, he is cast forth as a branch, and is withered; and men gather thm, and cast them into the fire, and they are burned.
 7 If ye abide in me, and my words abide in you, ye shall ask what ye will, and it shall be done unto you.
 8 Herein is my Father glorified, that ye bear much fruit; so shall ye be my disciples.
 9 As the Father hath loved me, so have I loved you:continue ye in my love.
 10 If ye keep my commandments, ye shall abide in my love; even as I have kept my Father's commandments, and abide in his love.
 11 These things have I spoken unto you, that my joy might remain in you, and that your joy might be full.
 12 This is my commandment, That ye love one another, as I have loved you.
 13 Greater love hath no man than this, that a man lay down his life for his friends.
 14 Ye are my friends, if ye do whatsoever I command you.

We talked about these scriptures during companionship study and we had about 5 minutes where we just sat there, not saying anything because we were amazing at how much the Savior truly loves us. 

This week we didnt really have anything exciting happen.. Roberto (camillas husband) is reading the Book of Mormon!!! He is progressing slowly and it is so great to see the little changes. Other thing that happened this week is that I fell off my bed and bruised my hip. Haha it was funny, our alarm was going off so I tried to get up to turn it off but my arms were still sleeping and I fell off the bed and my companion jumped up and said ``LLOYD!!! WHAT IS GOING ON?!`` and then we both almost died laughing. 

Hope you all had a fantastic Easter!!! Always remember how much our Savior love you, INDIVIDUALLY!! 

love you all! 

tchau tchau

-Sis Lloyd 

No comments:

Post a Comment