Tuesday, November 3, 2015

November 3, 2015

This week was super good!! I arrived in Campo Grande safe and sound
and when I got off the bus, who was waiting for me?? KETTLIN!!!! (she
was baptized in March) Ah it was such an awesome surprise! She also
visited my ward on Sunday with her non-member cousin. She?s amazing!!!

Being in a trio is super different but it?s super fun too!! My
companions are hilarious.

This week nothing too exciting happened; I?ve been getting to know the
area (which is HUGE!! one part of our area we have to walk for 2 hours
to get there) and getting to know our investigators!! We´re teaching
one couple, Altimiro and Lenise, they´re amazing!! Altimiro said that
a Pastor from a different church visited them and that he didn?t know
what to do and he said ``when he comes back I?m gonna show him and
book of Mormon and tell him ´sorry but I?m stickin with this
religion.´´ and they?re reading the book of Mormon together and
they´re already in Mosiah! I love them already!!

Also yesterday RAINED A TON and no one was home (or didn?t want to let
us in) so we just walked bar to bar and made contacts with the people
there. hahah it was pretty funny and all they said was ``wow!! I?ll
visit your church just because you guys are walking around in this
rain!!!``

This week I started reading in Jacob 3 and here?s some verses that I
like a lot;

1 But behold, I, Jacob, would speak unto you that are purein heart.
Look unto God with firmness of mind, and prayunto him with exceeding
faith, and he will console you inyour afflictions, and he will plead
your cause, and senddown justice upon those who seek your destruction.

2 O all ye that are pure in heart, lift up your heads andreceive the
pleasing word of God, and feast upon his love;for ye may, if your
minds are firm, forever.

That?s all.

Thanks for all the support and emails!

Love you all!!

-Sis Lloyd

No comments:

Post a Comment