Monday, November 23, 2015

This week was super good!! So every Tuesday we have lunch with the
same lady, Laurença, and she?s inactive and her grandson, Vitor (who?s
also inactive), always eats with us and one time we invited him to
church and he didn?t want to go so I started asking him a little about
what he believes in and whatnot and needless to say he didn?t believe
in God. SO last week after lunch he goes ``yeah i think this week I?m
gonna go to church..`` and he went! It was super cool. Then Tuesday
after we ate he wanted to share a scripture with us and he said ``this
scripture reminds me a lot of my return to the church.`` and he read 1
Nephi 3:7

And it came to pass that I, Nephi, said unto my father: I will go and
do the things which the Lord hath commanded, for I know that the Lord
giveth no commandments unto the children of men, save he shall prepare
a way for them that they may accomplish the thing which he commandeth
them.

And then he bore his testimony and we all just sat there with our
mouths open. Then on Friday he had an interview with the bishop to
receive the priesthood and yesterday he called us in the morning
because he wasn?t gonna come to church because he was gonna get there
super late and then he said ``yeah but the sacraments first and that?s
the most important part`` wow I felt like a proud little mom.

I know that the Holy Ghost has great power. Though all of our little
lunch messages he truly felt the spirit testify to him the truth of
what we were saying. We should never be afraid to share the gospel
with anyone even if they don?t believe is God. Everyone chose God´s
plan before this life, they just forgot. The Spirit can help them
remember that.


also this week one of the sisters in our district broke her foot and
so sister Rodrigues was emergency transferred to her area and so now
im no longer in a trio! Its a little weird because I already got into
the trio mode so its been feeling a little lonely with just two.

but that?s all that happened this week!!

Love you all!!

-Sis Lloyd

No comments:

Post a Comment